[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
NZCGI Forum

Post subject: Re: PRIZES have been selected!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:57 pm 
Administrator

That's ok Rae. We all actually knew you went to work, so we did all this on purpose just to freak you out when you got home.

Right guys? :?

Hehe... heh...

A w k w a r d.

:P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:12 pm 
Bounty Hunter

I think it's great that you managed to organize a prize Worzel. It's not often that you see these kind of competitions running in NZ. It's a good incentive to work hard on your entry, even though I would have done it either way. So cheers to you and the sponsors :mrgreen: (you need a party popper smiley!)

Good luck to all the other people competing!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:34 pm 
Administrator

Thanks Untamed. It's super tricky trying to find people willing to sponsor 'online' stuff. I've also found many companies already sponsor a specific event or charity etc and won't donate to anything else.

But like you said, you don't find these comps with prizes running much in NZ, so it is really exciting to actually get one underway!

Once we get the kinks worked out of the process, we'll be able to have more comps... and hopefully more prizes too. :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:24 pm 
Rogue Leader

I'm a chick;-) I would cut off the shirt and loop tulle shennanigans through the armholes, then stud the peplum, and fricasse the collar. I think that would look awesome. Then I would wear in front of all the sucky boys I beat! ...hmm but first I'd better model my old lady eh?

Good prize, would love anatomy model...Must set aside childish things and work! Damn.
x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:25 pm 
Rogue Leader

Very nice prizes guys. To bad that you couldn't get that 3D sculpt of the winning model for first prize, but an excellent trade off for it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:59 pm 
Rebel Commander

I think that the main prize should only be given out if the comp really pics up and there is an entry worthy of it. ie. if onyl a few actually finish and none are up to the standard of wining the main prize it should go into the prize cuboard for another comp.

www.sharplin.deviantart.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm 
Ewok

That's a bit rough on the people who have really tried and put in the time though. That's like lotto not handing out first division because they didn't have enough entries that week.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:06 pm 
Administrator

Don't mind that Sharpo guy, he just wants the cool prize but has scary nightmares about organic models chasing him through shopping malls, so he can't enter. One day Sharpo, we will have a comp that you can enter... might even be a 'hard surface' comp... just for you. :P

Just like the last comp, I'm sure the activity will pick up as the end draws nearer. There are already some good looking entries.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:10 pm 
Rebel Commander

haha yeah i know I didnt mean it in a bad way. I just dont want someone to win because they were the only one to really "finish." after all the time spent getting this comp going. but yeah im sure it will pic up last minute. and yes roger I do have nightmares like that.......do you watch me sleep or something? ORGANIC IS EVIL!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:20 pm 
Bounty Hunter

Hey you made that basketballer guy. Does he chase you around in your dreams? Man that's a weird picture..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:36 pm 
Rebel Commander

yeah that is weird. haha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:38 pm 
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:14 pm 

:shock: scary.. im sure the competition will pick up a bit. Just remember all, you need sufficient WIP. So you might wanna get cracking ASAP :)