[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
NZCGI Forum

Post subject: Re: PRIZES have been selected!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:17 am 
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:37 am 

Bah I wrote a large post about this, but it appears to have been sorted. One thing I would like to say:

This forum is FREE for you to use, these prizes are FREE for the users via sponsorship which is VERY difficult to get. If you dont like T-Shirt, give it away. If you cant fit the T-Shirt, use it as a house shirt.. or give it away.

For those of you who don't know Worz personally, I can guarantee he doesn't have a sexist bone in his body.. maybe some cartilage or a tendon somewhere, kidding! I'd suggest you read a bit about him in About Us section of this forum.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:18 pm 
Rebel Commander

www.sharplin.deviantart.com

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:02 pm 
Death Star Gunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:05 pm 
Rebel Commander

calm down. i just a freakin tshirt. most of the time youll deal over the interent via email first before a job and frankly i thought you were a guy so there you go the fact you are a chick has nothing to do with getting a job unless you choose a poofta font........ then your screwed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:08 pm 
Death Star Gunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 pm 
Rebel Commander

wow ....... a guy aye.....huh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:20 pm 

Ok. Things are getting too off topic here, not to mention a little childish, Im going to have to ask you guys to leave this out of the thread initially created for the announcement of prizes for this competition.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 pm 
Rebel Commander

fair enough. nice prize rog. I may have to eneter just for the tshirt. that anatomy figure is kick ass. nice choice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:35 pm 

I figured you would have one of those shirts anyways Sharpo, you know to go with that ID tag of pure power.

The anatomy figure is really cool, You can detatch parts to study underneath aswell, the one on Worz's desk, I like to take off its arms of and swap them around so it looks like its doing some kind of crazy gynastic dismount.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:36 pm 
Rebel Commander

haha nice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:03 pm 
Administrator

I'm...... a guy too. Wow... feels good to get that off my chest.

And Laz, leave my frickin anatomy model alone! :P

Yes Sharpo, I keep telling you to enter. You should. But you get a girls tshirt if you win.

:D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:08 pm 
Rebel Commander

nice I can where it with my daisy duke cutoffs relector vest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:30 pm 
Bounty Hunter

Hey sharpo, I just missed you at watchmen last week. Tom was telling me he works with you. Hows the new job going for you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:13 pm 
Ewok

Wow! Just got home from work...

Firstly, I apologize. I really didn't mean to cause such a dispute.

Worzel: I am extremely grateful that you put in so much time and effort and I love having the opportunity to gain and give feedback on work. My comment wasn't an attack on you or the forum it was just a question. I don't think that you're sexist or that you were purposely trying to leave women out of the competition. So again, I'm sorry.

Good luck to anyone who's entering the comp.