[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
NZCGI Forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: NZCGI 1YEAR ANNIVERSARY Competition – The Frigid Midget
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 pm 
Rogue Leader

UPDATE: I hate rigging. That is all. And a proper update should be forthcoming in a couple of days.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 pm 

Well said good sir.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm 
Rebel Commander

tick tock tick tock......update???? you going to add more detail in a sculpting programe ???

www.sharplin.deviantart.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:21 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:30 pm 
Rebel Commander

fair call.

www.sharplin.deviantart.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:40 pm 
Rogue Leader

Hahahaha, yeah....... I was slightly to busy over the weekend with a wedding (well not so much the wedding as all the drinking around the wedding). Plus the project really hit a brick wall when it came to rigging him up and weight painting, 'cus as I've said to anyone that'll listen to my ramblings "I HATE RIGGING!". Anyway, heres a pretty little image just for you Sam. Okay, not pretty, but it'll have to do. At the moment im just resculpting all the muscles and what nots into shape, and yes I shall be adding more detail in the Muddy Box.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:45 pm 

Image you say...? :?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 pm 
Rogue Leader

You'll have to use your imagination to view the picture for the time being. Unless your imagination sucks. In that case, please don’t use your imagination and wait patiently for me to beat Maya into submission with an over-sized inflatable novelty hammer, Maya won’t let me touch it without crashing at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:56 pm 

:?...........................................:o
.........................................\Image/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:05 pm 
Rogue Leader

Hahaha, awesome. But maybe a certain someone should be modeling their Lego Raptor into a more smoothed and organic looking Raptor, hmmmmmmmmmm?
But yeah, here you go. Hopefully I'll remember to attach the picture this time :P

Attachments:
believeMe.ItLookedMuchWorseThanItDoesNow.jpg
believeMe.ItLookedMuchWorseThanItDoesNow.jpg [ 13.6 KiB | Viewed 3187 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:25 pm 
Administrator

Have you got any orthographical type pics.... things look out of proportion, but could be just the camera angle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 pm 

Agreed, I think his head looks too big for his body

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:11 pm 
Rogue Leader

Thanks for that pick up guys, I think his body must have compressed a bit from the absolutely crappy job I did painting weights. Also, you cant really see it, but the head had been pushed quite a bit to his left (again, thanks to my shitty Weight Painting job). Heres a quick update before I go do general stuff. Shoulders lookin' a bit weird, will fix.... soonish

Attachments:
rorschachWIP.jpg
rorschachWIP.jpg [ 12.93 KiB | Viewed 3125 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:46 pm 

Yea thats looking better keep on truckin :D

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:29 pm 
Rogue Leader

Here's a quick update from Mudbox guys (God I forgot how much fun it is :D). I haven't even started on the arms, face, legs or hands, and I case you were wondering why he has no junk and a fused rear end, I'm going to be putting some boxers on him instead.

Attachments:
rorschachWIP_back.jpg
rorschachWIP_back.jpg [ 37.24 KiB | Viewed 2983 times ]
File comment: As anatomically impaired as a ken doll.
rorschachWIP_front.jpg
rorschachWIP_front.jpg [ 38.06 KiB | Viewed 3034 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next